ITC Infotech brings efficiency in virtual collaborations with seamless Microsoft SharePoint migration from legacy systems to on-premise and to cloud.
ITC Infotech brings efficiency in virtual collaborations with seamless Microsoft SharePoint migration from legacy systems to on-premise and to cloud. We assess project gaps and incorporate advanced tools as per the migration factory framework.
Migrating from On-Premise to SharePoint on Cloud
• Automated analysis and assessment of content to be migrated
• Data classification for target suitability and business needs
• Source mapping to target and decommissioning of legacy systems like Lotus Notes, Optika, and shared drives
• Simplified data integration, improved scalability, and efficiency
• Enhanced visibility with Mi-Eye and functionalities with Symphony Suite
Configuration of Microsoft 365 Cloud Facilities for Collaboration
• Configuration of Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint libraries for managing the migrated content
• Creation of dashboards for insight sharing, document management, and better collaboration
• Mapping of platform capabilities and integration with relevant business functionalities
Auto Site Provisioning with Governance and Compliance
• Provisioning of platforms adhering to industry-best compliance and governance standards
• Guard the data with expert solutions designed for cloud
• Consistent upgradation as per modernization policies
• Reduced manual intervention in tracking and updating documents with automated processes
Cost Optimization and Advantages of Hybrid Setup
• Elimination of maintenance cost by cloud modernization
• Increased ROI with migration to Microsoft Office 365 and up-gradation of On-premise system
Schedule and Deliverables Week 1-3: Consulting-led Assessment Deliverables: Business Requirements Document, Use case Identification, Platform Rollout Roadmap Week 4- 7: Dev/Test/QA | Deliverables - Use case-led MVP/pilot, Data Strategy Roadmap, Design UI/Mockups, New use case roadmap Week 8-10: Go-Live and Handoff Please note that schedule and deliverables may differ.