Power Plant Maintenance
by EOS Solutions
Plan and keep track of plants maintenance/machine state in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you need to plan maintenance on your plants? Do you need to consider spare parts and resources?
EOS Power Plant Maintenance Management" combines Microsoft Power App and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business to provide users with the best user experience and usability to plan and execute ordinary and extraordinary interventions for machines and plants in real time.
With this app you can:
- Define maintenance templates.
- Automatically schedule tasks using maintenance points.
- Setup machines characteristics and planning criteria.
- Set maintenance periods and interruptions.
- Set spare parts and components related to machines.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- manage maintenance scheduling and recurring tasks
- create work request and assign group/resources
- create purchase order/quotes for external maintenance
- monitor work request status
- Easily use in mobile devices with Microsoft Power App
ContactFor more details, please visit: Eos Solutions web site or Contact us
PricingClick the Contact me button to get more information and the link for app installation. See PRICES
Using this app requires installation and active subscription of EOS Plant Maintenance.
CompanyThis app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports only the Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish