Advanced Manufacturing - Capacity Cost Revaluation
by Intelligent Systems
Capacity Cost Revaluation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Capacity Cost Revaluation is an advanced functionality integrated into Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is suitable for manufacturing companies that process raw materials. The application tracks direct and indirect costs and generates separate reports to monitor the costs for the finished goods and the costs for a separate item produced. Moreover, it allows companies to report on the full allocation of the indirect costs and to create detailed action planning.
Capacity Cost Revaluation is the right tool for:
- Manufacturers who process raw materials into finished goods
- Companies having longer production periods, which flow through more than one accounting period and want to be able to track actual costs
- Production costs elements report works with finished production orders and displaying the breakdown of capacity costs and material costs into their individual components
- Keeping track of an infinite number of indirect cost components and setting up their posting
- Automatic cost revaluation to match actual costs during the period closing
- Setting forecasted expenses by components and segmenting them into multiple categories of cost that will be automatically added to the WIP
- The app helps manufacturers to track production capacity costs in detail
- Companies can avoid unforeseen expenses and be always prepared for market developments
- The detailed reporting on the direct and indirect costs enables management to make informed decisions and implement various expense strategies
- Capacity Cost Revaluation is an effective app for companies that want to calculate the direct and indirect costs of each produced item
This app is available in English (United States) and Bulgarian. Translation is possible in other languages.
All countries where Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
This app supports the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium edition.
For more on the Advanced Manufacturing: Capacity Cost Revaluation, get in touch with us: Contact Intelligent Systems | ERP, CRM, BI, Cloud (isystems-group.com)
At a glance
Other apps from Intelligent Systems
Barcode ScanningIntelligent Systems
Receiving, shipping, transferring goods and physically counting inventory by scanning items barcodes
NaN out of 5
Facility Management for Dynamics 365Intelligent Systems
Facility Management for Dynamics 365 is a software solution for facility management companies.
NaN out of 5
The 4Construction solution effectively covers every process throughout the construction cycle
NaN out of 5