by Standuply, Inc.
Standup Bot #1: Automate your agile processes and get help from experienced experts community.
#1 Stand Up Bot for daily async meetings. Trusted by 50,000 teams.
Hot Features 🔥 :
• Automate daily huddle check-ins, retrospectives, 360 feedback reviews, 1-on-1, planning poker, backlog grooming, and other workflows.
• Get access to hundreds of world-class experts to help and develop your team by getting answers to technology, management, and marketing questions within Teams.
• Add your team recurrent questions, experts answers, and educational videos to the internal Q&A system and access it right from Microsoft Teams
• Run multiple reports on a schedule or asynchronously at users’ time zones.
• Customize questions using your language to support and improve team culture.
• Track work progress, business metrics, obstacles and team happiness 24x7.
• Integrated with popular task tracker and other team tools to enrich reports with external data to provide more progress visibility.
• Extract data from your own Data Bases and share a key metrics with the team and stakeholders.
Built for Remote Teams - Designed for the Enterprise
• get productivity summary reports in Microsoft Teams (DM/channel), via email or on the web;
• track business metrics & OKR, team’s progress, performance and happiness;
• share goals, to-do lists with tasks, status meeting notes, calendar agenda, run polls, brainstorm;
• share permissions with your team using multi-admin access;
• best-in-class industry experts to educate your team and company employees persistently.
Your Digital Assistant for Project Management in Microsoft Teams
Think of Standuply as a Scrum Master or Project Manager that works in thousands of teams and applies the best practices.
As a result, your Agile or Kanban processes run on autopilot, you save time and avoid costly mistakes.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.