Store, share, and generate passwords securely in Microsoft Teams.
YOUR PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS
What is KeePass Pro?
KeePass Pro is password management solution for Microsoft Teams, with KeePass Pro, you can securely save your team's and your personal passwords directly on Teams.
Upon the installation of KeePass Pro, you will be able to:
- Create a secure password vault in any of your teams and channels.
- Add an unlimited number of shared passwords.
- Add an unlimited number of personal passwords.
- Set a passwords' expiration date when necessary.
- Automatically generate ultra-secure passwords.
- Share your passwords securely.
Easy to use and navigate
KeePass Pro interface is user-friendly and requires no technical knowledge. Compared to other password management solutions, it saves you from struggling with those complicated dashboards and switching tabs.
You don't need to register to use KeePass Pro. Use your Microsoft Teams account to install it. If you want to know more about the app or other TeamsPro apps, visit our dedicated TeamsPro page.
Use KeePass as a personal or shared password management solution
You can use KeePass Pro as a personal or shared password management solution. If you wish to share the vault, you simply add the tab to the channel, or if you want to keep it private, all you have to do is pin it on the Teams navigation bar.
How safe are my passwords?
Passwords are securely saved in a Vault in your SharePoint, which can only be accessed using the Master Password, which means nobody has access to your passwords except for the people you wish to share it with, not even Witivio. You can refer to the KeePass Pro Trust Center for your reference.
If you encounter any issue with KeePass Pro, reach out here. For any other inquire contact us.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.