Dost - Inclusive Language Bot
by ISHIELD TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Promote diversity and inclusion in workplace by creating bias-free communications using Dost bot.
Dost is an inclusive language assistant bot for Microsoft Teams.
When you add Dost to your Microsoft Teams workspace, Dost will assist you with inclusive language suggestions through a nudge. Just like spellcheck, Dost surfaces the learning moments in real-time when a user's message contains unconscious bias or microaggressions towards gender, race, disability, religion, age etc.
Communication is the backbone that connects people (employees, candidates, partners and customers) within an organization. The cost of non inclusive communication is severe ($233Bn cost of attrition - SHRM) whereas brands that consciously create inclusive communications reap accelerated gains upto 300% in purchase intent, retention and brand loyalty (AIMM, Google, Microsoft, Facebook).
Promote diversity, inclusion and belonging ( DEI & B ) in your workplace communications with the help of Dost.
- Educate: When your message can be rephrased with more inclusive language, Dost sends you a personal 1:1 message (nudge) with feedback on the non-inclusive language and education material to learn more about the issues.
- Suggest: Dost provides you with alternative suggestions you can use to make your messages more inclusive.
User Privacy & Security
Dost means a friend. Dost only suggests and does not interfere with the flow of your messages.
- Dost does not access or store any user data or personally identifiable information (PII).
- Dost does not store any of your messages.
- Dost responses are visible only to you, no one else, not even the admin.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Alternatively visit our support page
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1) Is there a free trial?
Yes. You can start with a free trial with full access on 1 team, before you subscribe to our paid plans.
Q2) Does Dost store our messages?
No. Dost does not store any of your user information or your messages. Dost processes the message for inclusive language in real-time and discards the message once the analysis is completed.
Q3) Does Dost work only on text messages?
Dost works on text and images. We are also adding support for video messages in Q3 2022.
Q4) How do we know Dost is working for us?
Just message Dost directly (ex. "Help") or mention Dost on any team or chat where Dost is installed (ex. "@Dost Help"). Dost will respond back with quick steps to check how the app works.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.