ComplianceCow Connector for Microsoft Teams
by ContiNube Inc
Minimalistic workflows for Security GRC and Assurance
Manage enterprise security risk and compliance through Microsoft Teams
Security GRC is a team sport. ComplianceCow is a SaaS platform that allows you to collaborate security controls across your different teams through Microsoft Teams.
Think of us as Security GRC meets Policy Engine delivered over Microsoft Teams!
We have too much us to say about us. We have done our best to keep things simple. If you don't have time to read through our user guide, simply try us out. Tell us what you like about us and what we can do better. From the bot, say feedback.
What can you do with ComplianceCow on Microsoft Teams?
- Deploy standard or custom security assessments and templates
- You can use our existing templates for PCI-DSS, FedRamp, NIST and many more
- You can download, customize and build your own security assessment templates
- You can configure default checklists, notes, weights and priority
- Assign controls and checklists for one or more users.
We have an interesting concept of a multi-party assignment. Check it out!
- Manage risk data and control evidences in a single pane of glass
- Collect risk data and evidences. We separate the evidence data from the metadata (for example, sort order). This allows us to do some pretty cool things such as linking and associating multiple evidence records
- Assign evidences to one or more users
- Version control risk data
- Create issues with Jira and ServiceNow and provide a 360° view
- Nested, weighted average score of your security controls
- Standard and custom reports. For example, you can report on your PCI-DSS in the ROC format out of the box
All of this great. What makes us even more cool are the following:
- Policy engine to automate security controls for cloud and kubernetes applications
- If you don't like our automation engine, you can deploy your own scripts to collect security data or control evidence
- Data library/plugin, Partner APIs and cowctl CLI
- Integrate ComplianceCow into your CI/CD pipeline
- Build your own security metrics on jupyter notebook using ComplianceCow
- Integrate ComplianceCow with your other enterprise and OSS tools
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.