Exclaimer Cloud for Outlook
by Exclaimer Limited
Outlook Add-In: Create and centrally manage professional email signatures for all users on M365
***This Web Add-in is an integral part of Exclaimer Cloud Signature Management Cloud and requires a paid subscription to this service to work. The service is managed organization-wide by your IT or Marketing Team and you need to be licensed to use the add-in. See details & pricing here***
Why choose Exclaimer Signature Management Cloud?
- Centrally manage email signatures wherever you are.
- Deliver your brand consistently every time.
- Create large cost savings by reducing the load on current IT personnel.
- Turns email signatures into a valuable marketing channel.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic email signatures added to email sent from all mail clients and web-enabled devices.
- Design signatures in a cutting-edge signature designer (requires no HTML skills to use).
- Signatures are auto-populated with user details taken from your Azure AD.
- See signatures as you type whether you are using a PC, Mac or mobile device.
- Assign different signature templates for individual users or various groups/departments without additional rules.
- Create separate signatures that appear directly under replies/forwarded emails, not at the bottom of an email chain.
- Easily add additional content such as social media icons, user photos, display banners, and legal disclaimers.
- Update any signature element and apply the changes instantly.
- Apply display banners based on time-and-date for dynamic marketing campaigns.
- Share access with anyone in your organization and assign admin or editor permissions.
- Use custom attributes as a way to apply signatures.
- Suppress unpopulated contact fields from the signature.
- ISO 27001 Certified and GDPR compliant.
- Hosted within 12 load-balanced Microsoft Azure datacenters worldwide.
- Multi-factor authentication system.
- Situated in load balanced groups for reliability and scalability purposes.
- Datacenter failover if an issue occurs at a regional datacenter.
- Scales with increased number of tenants, maintaining reliability and uptime.
- 24/5 technical support.
- 24/7 monitoring services with real-time service alerts.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
This add-in can launch itself when:
- The user composes a new mail.
- The user adds or removes recipients from an email.
At a glance