Project Plan – Gantt chart visualization
Visualize and sync your project plans across Microsoft Teams and PowerPoint.
Create your high-level project plan as gantt charts with calendar support. With our new add-in, creating gantt charts in Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint and Excel has never been easier.
- Gantt Charts: Create gantt charts to visualize your high level project plan, schedule or roadmap directly in Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Calendar Support: Arrange your tasks using a calendar control, zoom in and out of your timeline dynamically and mark weekend days out-of-the-box.
- Dependency Management: Manage dependencies between tasks and milestones by easily dragging a line between two items.
- Cloud-synced Project Plans: Your plan remains in-sync and consistent across all PowerPoint slides, Excel spreadsheets and in Microsoft Teams.
- Embed the same synced plan in Microsoft Teams, Confluence, SharePoint and others: Your project plan will automatically by synchronized between your project space and your PowerPoint slides and Excel sheets.
- Task and Subtask Management: Manage tasks and group them in subtask to display them in a tree view. Visualize level of completion easily.
- Milestones: Create milestones and target dates for your project.
- Color Coding: Color your tasks and milestones for additional grouping and to give your plan a nice design.
Project Plan is always free for small projects and to view project plans of any size. For creating or editing larger project plans with 10 or more project items, a license is required. Get started by adding the app to your channel and create a new project plan!
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.