by Tritium Software SL.
Access Sage CRM contact and account information from your Outlook emails!
This add-in allows you to combine Sage CRM’s powerful, yet simple CRM system with Microsoft Outlook by accessing information stored within the CRM from your email account.
As pioneers in the mobile CRM space, we want to make sure you’re always one step ahead of the game. The importance of accelerating the growth of your business starts with having every detail of your prospects and clients easily available.
· Integrate your contacts, calendar and emails across Sage CRM and Microsoft Outlook
· View all prospect, contact and account information stored within Sage CRM
· Access all business opportunities related to accounts
· Create new contacts and accounts that aren’t already saved within Sage CRM
· Manage all email correspondence with your prospects and clients
For more information about Sage CRM please visit: https://www.sage.com/es-es/products/sage-crm/
To use the above features, you must have an active Sage CRM account. You can create one for free at: https://www.sage.com/es-es/sage-business-cloud/contabilidad-y-facturacion/
Sage CRM is a tool within Sage Business Cloud Accounting with pay-per-user licenses that includes a 30-day trial version with all features.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.