by Wiki Transformation Project - Heinrich Ulbricht
WikiTraccs WikiPakk enhances SharePoint with a dynamic page tree and bread crumb that users love.
WikiTraccs WikiPakk adds the following features to the SharePoint modern pages experience:
- a hierarchical page tree for SharePoint pages
- a breadcrumb navigation above every page providing quick context
- a page tree editor to re-order pages
Zero configuration necessary. No content types or fields need to be added. Add the app to any site and breadcrumb and page tree will appear, ready to be used.
A horizontal bar will be added to the top of the site, showing a breadcrumb and a "Page Tree" button. When opening a SharePoint modern page, the breadcrumb will show its position in the configured page hierarchy. An SPFx application customizer is responsible for adding the top bar.
Selecting the "Page Tree" button will slide out a panel from the right, showing all modern pages. The pages are shown as tree, according to the configured page hierarchy.
The "WikiTraccs WikiPakk Page Tree Editor" web part is used to configure the page hierarchy. The web part can be added to any modern page. It shows all modern pages of the site. Those pages can be moved around by drag and drop, forming a hierarchy of pages. Breadcrumb and page tree will reflect the configured hierarchy.
Compatible with multilingual pages and pages with broken permission inheritance.
You can try WikiPakk for free. Visit our web site for more information.
For information regarding licensing and prices visit the Pricing page.
Release 220.127.116.11 (2023-11-18)
- fixed: issues when a page has more than 100 children
Release 18.104.22.168 (2023-10-21)
- new: pages can be moved to a new parent directly in the page tree (to sort pages you still have to use the WikiPakk web part, though)
- improved: tree performance for larger page trees
- improved: restricted and deleted pages that show as "inaccessible page" will now be hidden, if they are leafs
Release 2.3.5 (2023-09-26)
- fix: pages created from local template page become child of that template page
Release 2.3.4 (2023-08-06)
- fix: using the hub site navigation to switch between sites caused the page tree and breadcrumb to sometimes show "inaccessible page" nodes
Release 2.3.1 (2023-06-29)
- new: central license key storage
Release 2.2.4 (2023-06-06)
- improvement: pages where the parent page cannot be determined are now properly shown in the page tree
Release 2.2.2 (2023-05-01)
- new pages are created as child of the current page (like in the Atlassian Confluence Enterprise Wiki)
- breadcrumb behavior for newly created pages has been improved
- the page tree editor now makes it clear that root pages are always ordered alphabetically
- faster loading of tree children
- ready for new licensing scheme
Release 2.1.2 (2023-04-28)
- if multilingual pages are enabled in the SharePoint site: the page tree adapts to the chosen page language and shows the translated pages' titles
- when a user has no access to some SharePoint pages then the page's tree nodes are still shown to keep the page hierarchy intact
- if a user is not permitted to change the tree order an appropriate message is shown
Release 2.0.3 (2023-04-19)
- First release