by The Boring Lab
BoringBot makes it easy for you to manage and monitor the health of your VMS in Microsoft Teams.
As a Milestone XProtect administrator, The Boring Toolbox makes it easy for you to manage and monitor the health of your video management system (VMS). Our BoringBot for Microsoft Teams streamlines your remediation process by centralizing health notifications and reports in one place - Teams - making it easier for you to manage XProtect from anywhere, loop in the right people, and take action on a solution more quickly.
The BoringBot for Microsoft Teams integrates Milestone XProtect, The Boring Toolbox, and Teams to instantly alert you about issues with your VMS that may jeopardize your video.
* Receive health events and collaborate with your team instantly
* Receive scheduled reports and share information more easily
* Securely connect BoringBot to your on-prem server
* Use BoringBot with other Teams integrations
* Selecting a custom channel for BoringBot
* Connecting all your management servers into one Teams channel
* Request camera and VMS status with Boring Commands
To get started with the BoringBot you must have the Boring server installed and configured. If you need assistance with configuration, please visit our help page. If you need further assistance reach out to support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.