harmon.ie web add-in
by harmon.ie Corporation
This is the compact web version. See full product on our website (link below).
This listing is for the harmon.ie web add-in, which does not include full functionality. Click here to read about the full harmon.ie functionality
The harmon.ie® for Outlook® WEB APP is an Outlook sidebar plugin that empowers you to capture emails and email attachments to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive for Business, directly from any Outlook; on Windows, on Mac, the browser, and via Outlook for iOS or Android. Accurately classify emails and documents using metadata, so they can be found easily. Search for emails and documents right from Outlook. Once found, click through to edit documents, or send document links to colleagues. When everyone works on the same version of a document, document chaos is eliminated, ensuring the success of your business initiative.
• Drive Microsoft 365 Adoption – When emails and files are seamlessly connected, workers use Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, and Outlook more effectively.
• Increase Productivity Significantly – Focus on important business tasks by accessing content from across your Microsoft 365 apps, directly from Outlook.
• Be Productive While Working from Remote – Being able to find all your important documents and emails is critical to being independent when working ‘from remote’ – away from your team. With all your content in SharePoint and classified with metadata, working remotely has never been easier.
• Win with Information Management and Compliance - Sharing document links rather than email attachments substantially reduces email storage. Effortlessly capture and classify important documents and emails so they can quickly be found for the ongoing business, or for compliance and retention needs.
• Capture and classify document attachments to Microsoft 365 – including SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive for Business, directly from Outlook. Full-featured support for Microsoft 365 enables you to accurately categorize documents and emails. harmon.ie prompts for required metadata and retention labels before checking in documents.
• Upload emails to Microsoft 365 directly from Outlook (requires harmon.ie Enterprise license) - Upload email messages to SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive. Full-featured support for SharePoint means users can accurately classify emails. Users are prompted to supply required metadata before checking in emails. harmon.ie automatically translates Outlook email headers to SharePoint columns, so finding emails is simple.
• Treat emails as documents of record (requires harmon.ie Enterprise license) - Save email messages together with important documents in Microsoft 365 (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and OneDrive). harmon.ie aggregates email threads into a single SharePoint item. harmon.ie makes it easy to quickly find important email messages using Outlook email headers.
• Find and discover – Search and discover important emails and documents quickly. Then, open and edit documents, edit document properties, delete documents, and so on.
• Share links instead of attachments - Share documents and emails by sending Microsoft 365 links to colleagues via email. Sharing documents from the Outlook window makes it easy to stay focused on what’s important. Plus, with document links, everyone works on the same version of the document.
• Simplify navigation - Pin locations for popular folders, libraries, and sites, making it even easier to save email attachments to pinned locations.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.