ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager
Energy and asset management for commercial and industrial sites as well as smart buildings
ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager is a state-of-the-art cloud solution that integrates energy and asset management in a single intuitive dashboard. Providing full remote visibility of asset and electrical-system behavior, ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager provides insights that help you minimize cost and risk and maximize performance and safety across your operations. Want to get started now? Testing and purchasing Energy and Asset Manager is easy on the ABB Ability Marketplace™.
Real-time monitoring and analysis
Remotely monitor your electrical system in real time and identify the causes of energy usage inefficiencies:
- Monitor energy usage remotely from your tablet, smartphone, or desktop
- Manage usage for any number of sites and compare data for all of them in real time
- Analyze data to accurately identify inefficiencies and make informed decisions regarding maintenance or equipment upgrades
Actionable insights into energy usage enable facilities teams to make maintenance, operational, and equipment changes that can reduce electrical costs by up to 30%.
- Save up to 40% on maintenance costs
- Remove energy inefficiency by up to 10%
- Save up to 20% on your energy bill
- Get proactive alerts and guarantee operations in one minute
Scalability and security
Securely monitor, control, predict and analyze usage for a single site or several. Compare data from multi-site operations in real time to identify the cause of variances.
- Leverage Microsoft Azure to guarantee the scalability of the solution
- Monitor and control multiple sites in real time from anywhere, at any time
- An end-to-end solution with a state-of-the-art cybersecurity protocol relying on ABB and Microsoft expertise
ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager is built on state-of-the-art cloud architecture for data collection, processing, and storage. This cloud architecture has been developed together with Microsoft in order to enhance performance and guarantee the highest reliability and security. The cloud-solution enables the collection of data from the ABB devices installed in the low- and medium-voltage distribution system (incl. e.g. gas and water) possible to connect and plug and play, to the cloud-computing platform by sharing data either with Emax 2 or with Ekip E-Hub via Modbus RS-485, Modbus TCP and Ekip Link.