Journyx Project Time Tracking for Dynamics
Smart time & expense tracking for projects, billing, and payroll that syncs data with Dynamics ERP
If you use a Dynamics ERP platform to manage your financials, such as project accounting, payroll, and/or billing, then you may also use the built-in time entry capabilities to collect the underlying data. However, you may not realize what’s missing – which could be what you need to do your job (and enable employees to do their jobs) more efficiently, accurately, and profitably.
With Journyx time tracking for Microsoft Dynamics, you’ll supercharge your organization's productivity with powerful time and expense tracking, make your job easier with the tools you need to manage, process and report on employee time and expenses, and drive growth at every level.
Journyx helps you collect employee timesheets and expense data for project accounting, billing, and human resources/payroll – quickly, easily, and accurately. Timesheet data is tracked to the appropriate jobs that originated from Dynamics, and you can schedule the transfer of time data back to Dynamics for automated processing.
Journyx time and expense tracking for Microsoft® Dynamics™ provides the following benefits:
- Track all time one time/in one place with Journyx and automatically sync the data to Dynamics™ GP, NAV, SL, AX, 365 for Finance and Operations (FO or F&O), Business Central (BC), Microsoft® Project and other core business systems (payroll, HR, etc).
- Customize your system based on your unique organizational needs and processes.
- Create approval workflows based on business process and drivers, including multi-level approvals.
- Allocate project resources while managing future capacity, reduce corrections through data validation, and automate accrual balance updates.
- Generate robust web-based visual reports based on time, project, costing, and compliance data and access the data directly in Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- Track time across devices with native mobile app entry and approvals.