Do you need a set of advanced document reports in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP? Do you want to be able to define different layouts for the same document, by quickly modifying the header and footer of the document (e.g. extended texts, comment lines, tracing lines)? Do you want to be able to send the documents massively to pre-defined addresses?
Advanced Document Reporting for Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to create and print up to 20 different types of documents using only 5 reports. With this app you can:
- define different contents printout for the same document through setup
- edit the document header, the footer, the report title through setup
- extend the standard functionality of sending email documents
- enable dynamic emails body and cumulative attachments with Zip files
- hide/show critical information like prices or internal notes
- setup documents title and watermark "Internal use only"
Features and benefits of using this app:
- reduce report management/design/customization costs, align report layouts saving up to 75% of time in coding
- enable advanced setups related to the recipients and the body of the email through extended texts or HTML templates
- improve efficiency by sending the pdf files massively by email
- give the possibility to print line and header extended texts
- allow to print tracing lines (if present), Cross-reference, standard header and footer images
Click the Get it now button and start managing Advanced Document Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Free version: the user can print all the reports included and modify the general setup. It is not possible to modify the advanced setups that allow the customization and/or the massive sending.
Pro version: all features are active. The Pro version enables access to report sources, allowing further customization.
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
For more details, please visit: Advanced Document Reporting