Gain a Competitive Edge with Location-Based Market Intelligence
Would access to site analysis, business and community analytics, and demographic insights help you to gain a competitive edge?
Esri’s ArcGIS Business Analyst helps you make smarter market and community planning decisions using the power of location-driven intelligence.
Magnify Your Understanding and See Opportunities Clearly
Business Analyst empowers customers to design for specific communities, react to changing environmental conditions, highlight areas that require focus, and visualize organization information in the context of location. Leading retailers, healthcare organizations, and sustainable development firms use Business Analyst to better understand their customers as well as the dynamics and individual make up of their communities. For sustainability initiatives, this can include gaining an immediate understanding of health, climate, development and environmental impacts on urban cities.
Combine Demographic, Behavioral, Lifestyle, Spending Data, Maps, and Intuitive Analytics to:
· Identify under-performing markets and vulnerable areas
· Pinpoint the right business continuity and growth strategies
· Illustrate unique characteristics of your area using interactive maps
· Determine where to allocate resources based on population need
· Better plan for the future by understanding trends using past data and future projections
· Share market research across your organization
Whether you are in a web browser or using a mobile device, you can use Business Analyst to identify your highest priority locations and areas then create beautiful maps and infographic reports, no matter where you are.
ArcGIS Business Analyst comes with local and global data that covers over 90% of the world’s population in 135+ countries with 15,000+ variables on market data.