Improve Picking Optimization - Warehouses & Stores
Add-on software for WMS, OMS and ERP to decrease the distance covered by pickers and save up to +10%
Find & Order provides retailers and logistics operators with an add-on software to improve their picking operations.
The solution leverages different steps of the process to reduce the distance covered by pickers by +20% and to drop picking cost by up to +10%.
Among its references in Europe and Asia : GXO, Carrefour, Auchan, Wincanton, Rhenus Logistics, Ceva Logistics, Bolloré Logistics, FM Logistics...
The solution is implemented remotely.
It comes on top of existing WMS, ERP and OMS to boost their efficiency. It does not replace them.
Its clients can manage a +20% increase in orders with the same resource. This productivity increase also makes up for workforce shortage and inflation.
We use native language and Azure severs to guarantee a smooth service and the efficiency. Find & Order offers an SDK and APIs to facilitate the implementation of our solution in your environment.
WHY YOUR WMS, OMS AND ERP ARE NOT THE BEST OPTIONS TO INCREASE PICKING EFFICIENCY
Most IT solutions running picking operations in logistics and retail :
- Do not consider an accurate digital twin of their buildings with exact positions and distance.
- Cannot automatically adapt their calculation, and therefore their picking optimization, to a new layout (new racks, shelves, aisles...)
WHAT KIND OF OPTIMIZATION DOES THE SOLUTION WORK ON ?
- Batching process: considering your operations rules, our algorithms will find the best way to group orders before allocating them to pickers.
- Distance optimization: the shortest way for every mission, considering the exact position of every single location. 95% of WMS cannot do that because they do not embed an interactive mapping service
HOW CAN YOU TEST OUR SOLUTION?
We suggest first an integration-free pilote to prove our value, without involving your IT teams.
What do we need for such a test?
- History of orders including orders codes, dates and times, and location codes for every SKU.
- A floor plan at scale (any format).
- Operations rules we need to know.
ROLL-OUT SCENARIO AND INTEGRATION
- Provide a floor plan at scale for every building
- We connect our API with the WMS API
- Every incoming order triggers a calculation in real time on our Microsoft Azure servers
- We send back our recommendation through API
- The list of products is displayed the same way on your PDA and tablets (operators won't see any difference)
This solution can come with Microsoft Dynamics for Supply Chain.
Click on “Get it Now” to augment your picking organization through our smart pathfinding solution.
At a glance