MailGuard 365 – Enhanced Email Security for Microsoft 365
by MailGuard Pty Limited
Strengthen your M365 email security against advanced zero-day phishing, ransomware & BEC attacks
Speed to detect and stop sophisticated email threats is the advantage of using MailGuard 365 with the Microsoft 365 security stack (including Microsoft Defender)
Exclusive to the Microsoft marketplace, MailGuard 365 is integrated with Microsoft 365 security (incl. Defender) for enhanced protection against advanced email threats like phishing, ransomware and sophisticated BEC attacks.
Up to 48 hours faster in threat detection, it adopts a ‘Better Together’ approach, combining 21+ years of specialist cloud email security expertise and IP from MailGuard, with the best of Microsoft, delivering a native ICES (Integrated Cloud Email Security) solution in a single click.
Co-built with the team at Microsoft to protect 345+ million users, it delivers enhanced ‘defense-in-depth’ protection for Microsoft 365 clients.
Working [natively] on the inside of Microsoft 365, it is designed to be last email security check, detecting threats after the Microsoft 365 security stack (including Microsoft Defender), and complementing 3rd party security solutions like Proofpoint and Mimecast.
- Stops more advanced zero-day phishing, ransomware and sophisticated BEC attacks
- Free 30-day trial to see the results
- Activated with your Microsoft 365 credentials
- Invoiced by Microsoft for your convenience
- Frictionless implementation process, with zero training or product admin for staff and partners
A world-first, evolutionary approach, it targets and stops more advanced email threats by re-scanning inbound emails after the Microsoft 365 security stack has done its security threat assessment.
What to expect
- Single-click, frictionless activation using your Microsoft credentials for immediate protection
- No changes to your DNS, MX or your Microsoft control center
- No end-user training or IT support required for management
- Stops sophisticated criminal intent email threats like phishing, ransomware and BEC
- Moves threats to the junk or deleted items folder just like Microsoft 365
- Evidence-based reporting demonstrates the results
Satya Nadella (Chairman & CEO, Microsoft) urges a “Defence in Depth” approach to email security, saying in a keynote, “That ability to laterally move faster than the adversary is going to be so important...” adding, that MailGuard 365 is “the type of innovation that we want to see.”
Stay ahead. Stay protected.
Exclusive to the Microsoft marketplace, MailGuard 365 is a Microsoft Preferred Solution.
Start your 30-day free trial today!
Non-profit, education and government sector organizations may be eligible for lower pricing. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org