KeyScaler delivers robust security and identity & access management solutions for Azure IoT Services
KeyScaler delivers unrivalled robust security and identity and access management solutions for enterprises and the IoT ecosystem, available as a Service (KSaaS) without the infrastructure or running costs, in the cloud or on-premise.
KeyScaler™ is an innovative platform that delivers:
• Secure device registration and provisioning
• Policy-driven credential delivery and management
• End-to-End device derived cryptography for data in transit and at rest across networks and cloud services
For Microsoft, their customers and partners, Device Authority presents to the market a Security Suite (powered by KeyScaler) that enables their end to end service offerings with enhanced security, and to accelerate, optimize and leverage their investments in IoT.
What is included in the Security Suite?
Azure DPS Connector
• Automatically enrolls device registration ID to Azure DPS
• Leverages KeyScaler Enhanced Platform Integration Connector (EPIC)
• Automatically provisions KeyScaler device certificates to Azure DPS
• Device Authority’s patented Dynamic Device Key Generation (DDKG) provides attestation for devices that do not have initial trust anchor (keys from the manufacturing)
Azure IoT Hub Connector
• Automates and secures enrolment process; registering and provisioning devices to Azure IoT Hub
• Leverages KeyScaler Enhanced Platform Integration Connector (EPIC) to deliver real-time x.509 certificates to Azure IoT Hub
• KeyScaler works with Azure IoT Hub to help ensure seamless delivery of SAS tokens
Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Connector
• Pre-built integrated connector allows Enterprise IT to manage IoT Endpoint security access
• Leverage AD group access controls to IoT devices / device group
Azure Event Hub Data Privacy
• Secure transfer of real-time encrypted data from edge device, leverages Azure Data Services to provide data insights faster
• Enhanced data privacy features, providing end-to-end data privacy using dynamic encryption keys and policy provisioning to device ensuring compliance to regulations such as HIPAA and GDPR
Windows Credential Manager
• Drop-in Windows Credential manager for Windows end-points
• Credential Management Agent supports Windows-based IoT devices. This includes support for Windows 7, 8, 10, 2012 Server and 2016 Server
Azure IoT customers are using the KeyScaler Security Suite for:
• Device-bound Data Security, Operations and Automation: Companies are using the Security Suite to protect their IoT devices, applications and data through automation without human intervention for Identity, Authentication and Data Security
• End-to-End Data-Centric Security and Device Authentication – Companies evaluating Azure IoT have engaged with us to provide robust, scalable and easy to integrate end-to-end encryption and identity solutions for their devices.
• GDPR and HIPAA Compliance - Companies are using the Azure Event Hub Connector for policy-based encryption of personal data.