Customer Service Blueprint
by CRM Dynamics Limited
COVID-19 Dynamics 365 Customer Service Solution for Remote Workers.
- Customer Service: Connect to your customers and work from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Cloud Telephony: Optional - Extend omni-channel to include voip telephony.
- Training: Training assistance and documentation to help manage change.
Advanced Options include:
- Solgari Telephony Integration: Seamless Solgari Telephony Integration including IVR, compliance recordings, and complete remote call-centre capabilities.
- Customer Self-Service Web Portal: Customers can save time booking appointments online while searching for articles and resources from the same location.
- D365 Chat/Virtual Agent: Dynamic 365 chat and Virtual Agents can triage customer conversations and trigger priority-responses.
- Segmenting and Offer Modeling: Advanced tools to ensure agents use time efficiently.
CRM Dynamics offers a free up-front assessment for this affordable remote solution. The cost of this powerful solution is only $10,000, with Microsoft is providing licensing free for 6 months for any COVID-19 response scenarios.