Team Embedded Dashboard
by Industry Intelligence
Fully integrated Industry Intelligence Dashboard into your Microsoft Teams workflow.
Industry Intelligence at your fingertips. Real-time, relevant market information. For over 20 years, Industry
Intelligence has been at the forefront of making market pulses and insights available at subscribers’ fingertips,
enabling timely and informed decision-making.
- Consumer Behavior & Retailing
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Food & Beverage
- Forest Products
IndustryIntel Microsoft Teams App includes:
- Custom Information Mapping - Proprietary and customized information map of key topics, companies, drivers
defined by you and integrated with your Teams Channel/Groups.
Roles We support:
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Supply Chain
- Combine relevant news and publish within the Microsoft Teams environment
- Integrated Industry Intelligence Dashboard via Microsoft Teams
- Post to Microsoft Teams from online Dashboard
- Full intelligence search capability in individual chat conversation and Microsoft Teams
- Tabbed integration in Microsoft Teams environment
- Multiple tabs feature focused content for functional groups/projects
Security & Privacy:
- Industry Intelligence values your security & privacy, our app cannot and does not track, alter or access your
Microsoft Teams® channels, users, files, messaging, or sharing. We DO NOT sell, rent or market your personal
- Tabs - Use in a tab at the top of a chat or channel
- Personal app - Keep track of important content and info
Team Embedded Dashboard required Industry Intelligence subscription.
If you do not have an existing Team Embedded Dashboard subscription, please contact us to get started today.
To open an account for Team Embedded Dashboard, visit Industry Intelligence's website.
* Report inappropriate content to Industry Intelligence: email@example.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.