Receive important news from your Microsoft tenant
Cloud Hub is a business application that provides data from your Microsoft tenant, the Message Center and the Incident Center.It enables users to keep track of upcoming changes, including new and changed features, scheduled maintenance, and other important announcements from the Microsoft Message Center. The app is currently supported in English and free of charge. With Cloud Hub you can achieve a unified user experience in your Microsoft Teams environment and view all Microsoft messages in a table format and access this data securely and quickly. You can also use the Cloud Hub app on your mobile device to view the Message Center. This is a great way to keep up to date with push notifications. Anyone in Microsoft Teams can access the app. The administrator must provide consent once before the app can display data.
- Stay up to date with each news, including planned changes, updates, upcoming or new features, and other important announcements
- Gain a unified user experience on one platform - Microsoft Teams
- Display all Microsoft messages in a table format and show the latest announcements at the top of the list
- Search, archive, bookmark, export, and share messages
- Receive relevant and tailored information in an easy, fast, and secure way
- Keep track of significant updates, which are communicated at least 30 days in advance, when an action is required
- Filter news
- Archive important news
- Mark news as read/unread
- Share news with your colleagues
- Mark news as your favorites
- Use the smart search function
In case of questions, please contact us via email@example.com or find more information on our website www.atwork-it.com/solutions/cloudhub.