E-Invoicing localization for Estonia
by Estonian Dynamics Partners
Send and receive e-invoices through local e-document operators.
This extension provides E-Invoicing functionality for Estonia in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Support for Estonian e-invoice standard
- Send e-invoices to local customers and also to international customers via partner's Peppol and other roaming channels
- Support for PDF attachments
- Online service connection to the local e-document operators Finbite (formerly Omniva) and Unifiedpost (formerly Fitek)
- Receive e-invoices online from the operator service or manually from the file (e-mail)
- Save e-invoice to purchase invoice according to pre-setup cost accounts for the vendors and services and items
- Retain purchase invoice line information despite change of G/L Account or Item No.
- Manage document sending profiles for the customers and issue e-invoices
This extension supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Business Central is available.
This app is available in English (United States) and Estonian (Estonia).
For more information and pricing please contact one of the partners: