Adobe Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Outlook - Government
by Adobe Inc.
Save time and work smarter with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Outlook with added government security.
Sign documents, send for signature, and check document status right in your email inbox by adding Adobe Acrobat Sign for government, Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, to Outlook. Now it’s easier than ever to get work done – all right within Outlook.
- Add powerful e-signature options to any document or presentation without leaving Outlook.
- Track status at every step. See the status of any document sent for signature – track who has signed and who is up next.
- Send for signature with one click. Attach any document from a device or from the inbox, then fill it out and sign it, or send it for signature right from Outlook.
- Recipients can sign on any device. No additional software download or accounts are needed for recipients to sign via any browser or mobile device.
- Minimize legal and compliance risks. Adobe Acrobat Sign e-signatures are globally compliant and legally binding in nearly every country in the world.
This add-in requires a valid license of Adobe Acrobat Sign.
Start a free 30-days trial http://adobe.ly/office-sign-trial
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Getting started resources http://adobe.lookbookhq.com/adobesignforoffice365
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.