HubSpot for Microsoft Business Central
by Hubspot, Inc.
Sync customer data between HubSpot and Microsoft Business Central
Sync data between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and HubSpot without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports.
Here’s what you get with Data Sync by HubSpot:
- Two-way sync: Data is shared between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and HubSpot in real-time
- Default field mappings: Set-up is quick with out-of-the-box field mappings already created for you
- Historical syncing: Your existing data will sync right away, and updates will sync as they happen
Installing this app requires some preparation (under 5 minutes).
- Upload this extension (.app file)
- Go to Web Services
- Click on "+ New"
- Choose "Page" as Object Type
- Choose "21" (which is "Customer Card") as Object ID
- Choose any name for this Page (e.g. "HubSpot")
- Check the "Published" checkbox
- Select the ODATA v4 URL and copy it to the clipboard
Or follow the screenshots in the knowledge base.
At a glance