by IDYN B.V.
Managing all your data imports and exports directly within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Importing sales or purchase orders, exporting inventory and price lists and connecting online shops. These are just a few examples of what you can do with ConnectIT.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has some import and export features like rapid start, but there are many cases in which these simply aren't sufficient. You want more control over your interfaces, more control over how data gets processed, and more control over how data is formatted. Perhaps you also want to schedule your imports. Or you want to automatically export to an FTP server or call a web service when a specific value is changed.
That is why we created ConnectIT 365; an advanced integration suite for Dynamics 365 Business Central which can be used by both people with limited technical skills and by hardcore developers.
Connectivity means productivity
We already named a few, but here is a much longer list of examples of what can be done with ConnectIT.
- Import supplier catalog
- Export product, price, and inventory data for your retailers
- Matching customer data between your CRM and Business Central
- Sync data between Business Central and your WMS and TMS systems
- Periodic imports from your HR and payroll systems
- Integrate e-commerce solutions
- Create data feeds for marketplaces
- Inter-company & Master data management
- Organize your digital transformation process
To accomplish tasks like this you need to be able to fully customize your interfaces, and that is exactly what you can do with ConnectIT. With any of these cases, ConnectIT is the toolkit that gets you the right results.
Key features and benefits
- Import and export files in many formats like XML, CSV, JSON
- Connect to FTP/FTPS/SFTP services
- Connect with REST API's
- Connect with Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Grid
- Extend ConnectIT with custom AL code by using event subscribers
- Call external functionality via REST functions or Azure functions
- Record and field-level monitoring
- Advanced logging and monitoring - Supports Azure Application Insights
Your first interface is free
Your first ConnectIT interface is completely free of charge. For more info about pricing contact your partner or firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential and Premium editions of Business Central.
This app is available in English.
All countries where Business Central is available.
For more info go to https://www.idyn.nl/connectit365