by Evo-soft Ltd.
Integrating your legacy file-based systems and printers just became a whole lot easier!
Many businesses operate applications and hardware systems that rely on local resources and storage for their day-to-day operations. With the advent of the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is unable to utilise these resources, and bridging the gap between cloud and on-premise systems can prove to be an expensive exercise. The Local Services application from BCN gives your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system direct access to all local resources, such as files and printers, even though you are running in the cloud. For those users that are on-premise, utilising the BCN Local Services application can help you maintain your UCI compliance whilst consuming your local resources.
What are the benefits?
- Access and consume resources on your local network, extending the life of existing infrastructure such as file servers and printers.
- Read and write to files located in shared drives within your existing file servers, without the need for complex integrations to other services.
- Run, read, and kill processes on your local servers to allow interactions with applications that would normally be off limits.
- Optional plug-ins can be added to your server. Eg; Fuji ScanSnap allows documents to be scanned and uploaded directly into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- On-Premise instances can maintain UCI compliance.
- Extend the life of your existing infrastructure.