VERAA (Vertical Transport Entrapment & Risk Analysis Assessor)
by Build-Apps Pty Ltd
VERAA supervises all vertical transport systems and VT-related issues in a property portfolio.
Enable live monitoring, equipment specifications, performance, and incident reporting across all Vertical Transport in your property portfolio.
- VERAA provides real-time feedback from Vertical Transport (VT) systems across numerous properties in a CRE portfolio.
- Seamlessly connecting to different VT vendor API, she provides a hub for analyzing VT performance, usage patterns, energy consumption, equipment specifications and more.
- Gain insights from tracking VT use to establish default usage and safety protocols specific to building typologies.
- VERAA collaborates best with ADAMM and MATT to bolster your "Maintenance & Facilities" capabilities and leverage your existing enterprise data.
VERAA is part of a larger suite of modular apps (PIPP.ai), created using Microsoft 365 Power Platform, allowing enterprises to be the sole owners of their confidential data while also providing delegated personnel secure access on any Wi-Fi-enabled device. In addition, the user interface and dashboards are fully customizable to the user’s working requirements, security hierarchies and personal preferences to effectively provide the most accurate and useful information for each user.
About PIPP.ai | One solution for bridging disjointed SaaS silos, inaccurate documentation and chasing status updates.
Empower your teams with AI insights, workflow automation and business knowledge with PIPP.ai
- Through PIPP.ai applications, you can reap the maximum returns on your existing enterprise data and set up a sustainable business infrastructure to take digital transformation to the next level.
- PIPP.ai is able to integrate with existing tools, structuring all information in a Dataverse to deliver meaningful actionable insights using AI.
- From a worms-eye view at property level to drive operational efficiency, to a birds-eye view across operations and strategy to improve portfolio returns.
- Our apps are optimised for all use cases and come in-built with reference data and templates if you want to create new workflows or adapt existing systems.
- Collaborate with one source of truth while practising genuine data ownership.
- APaaS (Application platform as a service) cloud service
- “Family of interconnected M365 CRE applications” that can be implemented App-by-App as the requirements arise, creating an economically scalable solution.
- The apps integrate with each other and external apps by sharing data within the Common Data Model (Dataverse), providing solutions for CRE functions such as maintenance, facilities, risk, and compliance and ESG etc.
- Modular applications provide limitless opportunity to customise the App suite for a variety of user profiles, as well as to develop unique solutions framed for discrete markets (health, pharma, hospitality, BtR etc).
- Emphasis on maximising the AI business opportunities by providing skeleton models within apps.
- Priority on safeguarding cybersecurity and responsible AI usage to mitigate client concerns over data leaks to competitors or fraudulent data inputs.
- 100% in-house and onshore product development providing complete visibility, security, and control.