SYSTEMZ Flow for Office 365 (or just ZFlow) is an easy to use application for modeling and optimization of business processes intended for users of both on premise and cloud versions of Microsoft SharePoint. The solution allows advanced users to create workflows and automate business processes. The application is optimized for working in all main browsers.
ZFlow is no-code solution designed for companies seeking in the era of digital transformation to simplify automation of their business processes. Just open the editor and start creating workflows immediately:
• Assign tasks to users according to the logic of the business processes – contract approvals, IT requests, leave requests, etc.
• Fill the calendar of working and non-working days to easily calculate the due dates of the tasks;
• Use logic activities to build complex workflows with parallel and conditional approvals;
• Query, create, update or delete list items, documents, pages;
• Use workflow gallery to browse through created workflows.
Feel the advantages of the workflow designer:
• Simple but powerful WYSIWYG editor for email templates;
• Functional lookups, which make workflows more compact and readable;
• Convenient text search when selecting variables, fields, lists. Extremely simplifies work.
• Find variable usages feature that is useful when debugging and refining the workflows;
• Renaming of already created workflows if needed.
ZFlow requires 30-days free trial license or commercial subscription. You may start 30-days free trial in app.
Please contact email@example.com for commercial license requests.
Please visit https://docs.systemz.io for documentation.
Do not hesitate to send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or technical issues. Your feedback is highly appreciated.