Zenduty - Incident management platform
Manage your critical alerts, incidents and tickets from Teams channels
Zenduty is an end-to-end incident management platform that provides real-time alerts about critical events from your monitoring, ticketing and support systems and helps you manage incidents, delegate tasks inside Microsoft Teams and meet your SLAs.
Zenduty integrates with over 100+ popular monitoring and ticketing tools, and helps Site Reliability Engineers, DevOps Engineers, IT Operations, and Support Teams in streamlining incident related communications and ensures a fast and effective resolution. Zenduty helps you institutionalize modern incident management best-practises and ensures uninterrupted service for your customers.
Zenduty manages the entire incident response lifecycle including alert correlations, incident roles, task delegation, communication management, root cause analysis, response automation and incident post-mortems.
Integration features include:
- Fully customizable notifications with on-call schedules
- Custom escalation policies to ensure incidents are acknowledged and resolved within SLA limits
- Incident roles and task templates to ensure effective delegation and elimination of chaos
- Personal and channel alerts for service-level incidents
- Intelligent alert context to accelerate RCA
- Custom alert routing rules
- Response automation for building self-healing systems
- Incident tags for classification of incidents
- Advanced team,service and user level analytics and reporting
To use this app, users needs to have an active Zenduty account. Check out our documentation and integration details here - https://docs.zenduty.com/docs/MicrosoftTeams
Tools we integrate with include Sentry, Datadog, Dynatrace, Grafana, Honeybadger, Loggly, NodePing, Pingdom, Prometheus, Rollbar, Runscope, SignalFX, StatusPage, Sumo Logic, Uptime, Zendesk, API, Splunk, Freshdesk, Raygun, Bitbucket, Jenkins, AWS CloudWatch, Github, Bugsnag, Kayako, CopperEgg, Email, StatusCake, Firebase Crashlytics, AppBeat, Healthchecks.io, OpsDash, Monitis, Checkly, Panopta, Site24x7, Hosted Graphite, LogDNA, Librato, Uptrends, Hosted Graphite, UptimeRobot, Papertrail, Fabric Crashlytics, Pingometer, Atatus, Scout, Graylog, Nagios, New Relic, Outgoing Webhook, CircleCI(beta), Logentries, Slack, Logzio, Humio, Lightstep, Sysdig, AppOptics, StatHat, ThousandEyes, Wormly, WaveFront, Zabbix, Icinga2, Jira, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy and Splunk Legacy
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.