Capsule for Outlook
Work smarter, directly from your inbox, with Capsule's powerful CRM and sales management tools.
Say goodbye to siloed systems that you have to switch between. Now, your CRM and inbox can work together, helping you action emails more quickly and bring context where you need it.
When to use Capsule for Outlook:
A new sales opportunity comes into your inbox. Send it to Capsule to make sure it enters your sales pipeline.
You need more context to personalize your emails. Use the Add-In to see details of existing contacts when you open an email.
Received important details in an email relating to a customer that your colleagues need access to? Store it in Capsule so that it’s recorded alongside the contact and everyone in your organization can see it.
With the Capsule Add-In for Outlook you can also:
Get started quickly with a CRM. Once you’re set up you can easily add contacts to Capsule.
Ensure your CRM is front of mind and make sure that information is consistently being added to it, so everyone is up to speed with customers.
Create cleaner and more consistent data, providing one version of the truth
Use the integration from your mobile
Have a complete record of interaction with customers stored in one place.
Setting up the integration is quick and easy, and delivers benefits straight away. But, if you need help to link the Outlook Add-in with your Capsule CRM account, just contact our friendly support team on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Capsule is an easy-to-use CRM that helps you build stronger customer relationships, make more sales and save time.
- Capsule for Outlook works with most versions of Outlook that allow add-ins for Office: Outlook Web App and Office 2016 for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Email storage requires your email account to included in your Microsoft 365 subscription
- You must have a Capsule account and a Microsoft 365 Commercial subscription to use this add-in. On-premises Exchange Server is not supported.
- If you do not have a Capsule account you can create one for free at www.capsulecrm.com
- The add-in does not support Internet Explorer
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as sender names, recipient names, email addresses, message body, and attachment information. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.