Welcome by Accelerator 365
by Reply Ltd
Give intranet visitors a personal greeting whilst highlighting important call to actions.
The Welcome web part adds a personal touch to your intranet homepage. Traditional intranet homepages or landing pages have typically struggled to deliver an individual and relevant landing experience.
With Welcome, you can create a personalized experience for the visitor by configuring a bespoke greeting message and sourcing information on their current location, such as the time, date, and weather. Organizations that operate in multiple geographic locations will also find the time zone feature a helpful addition.
Welcome offers you the following features:
- Personalized greeting - Add a personal touch by configuring a personalized greeting message to welcome users to your SharePoint site. Have your greeting message change throughout the day or choose to override the greeting for a special occasion, for example the festive holiday season.
- Local information - Localize content in Welcome to build a relevant and unique user experience. Welcome is able to detect the visitor’s location and display the appropriate weather, date, and time for their locale.
- Call to action - Promote important announcements and company updates using the Slides feature. Slides gives editors the freedom to curate visual call to action links, and advanced controls means that you can also schedule, and audience target individual slides to appear in Welcome.
- Customizable - Choose between the default layout options, including the all-rounder Featured layout, compact-looking Banner layout, and optimized Search layout. Or make Welcome look and work for you with the option to build a bespoke layout.
- Viva Connections ready - Like all Accelerator apps, Welcome is compatible with Viva Connections. Part of Microsoft’s Viva Employee Experience platform, Viva Connections brings your intranet home page and content into Teams.
- Responsive - Welcome is optimally designed for any and all devices, whether your users are accessing SharePoint on desktop browsers or mobile devices. Build a personal and relevant user experience for colleagues whilst spotlighting a key message.
*Claim a free trial with full functionality for 60 days. After 60 days, the Welcome trial will expire with instructions for purchasing a licensed version.
Learn how to download your free trial of Welcome.
*Welcome requires Microsoft Graph API permissions to be approved in the SharePoint Admin Centre.