Intel 471 Bot
by Intel 471 Inc.
Intel 471's Titan Bot for Microsoft Teams.
The Intel 471 Bot keeps you updated on new cyber threat data and intelligence added to Intel 471's Titan platform.
The bot enables intelligence and security professionals to stay informed of Intel 471's discoveries and developments without leaving Microsoft Teams.
The bot offers the following data streams and commands that allow you to enable, disable and set up custom schedules on each stream:
- Finished Intelligence - Key insights from Intel 471 field reporting, raw underground content, open sources and more.
- Technical updates of malware families and adversaries.
- Latest announcements and blog posts.
- Detailed reports based on tactical observations of cybercriminal activity enhanced with our assessment of credibility and reliability.
- Summary status reports of an ongoing situation or activity monitored by Intel 471.
- Brief summaries used to communicate timely intelligence or status changes for significant events.
- Alerts stream connects to the authorised user’s watchers and posts new search hits directly to Teams.
The Intel 471 Bot requires an active account in Titan platform. This is available as part of Intel 471's subscriptions. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the bot and the user manual are available at https://github.com/intel471/teams-bot.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.