Prodware Quality Management accelerator
by Prodware Group
Manage quality and non-conformity compliance throughout your production and inventory processes
Quality Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you need the flexibility and controls in place to streamline, standardize and manage complaints handling, escalation processes, ensure compliance and quality levels in products at every step?
Would your business like to set up test specifications using different criteria depending on the supplier, customer or product itself, achieving more automation and productivity?
Do you want to give your customers prompt and appropriate resolutions to the cases they raise? Can you spot trends in complaints and provide your staff with the right tools to manage them effectively?
Prodware have developed functionality to address your quality compliance, complaints process and automation needs, fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Features and benefits of using this app
Functions to meet quality control and compliance needs:
- Definition of test specifications for products, customers and vendors, and creation of test lists and additional tests
- Receipts from external analysis and conformity certificates and automatic creation of quality orders during different processes
- Tracing of changes to specifications based on versions
- Register complaints from customers suppliers and employees
- Create quality order, complaint or non-conformity directly from a document
- Follow best practice with workflows, prioritization, corrective action suggestion, follow ups and related documentation
- Escalation framework for non-conformity procedures when internal due process is not followed
Ready to use and to adapt, Power BI Templates with quality control and complaints data allow you to analyze key metrics such as QO numbers by item, statistics on values for a particular test code, complaint by item, by status etc.
This app is available in English (UK and US), German (Austria, Germany, Switzerland), Spanish (Spain), French (France, Belgium, Switzerland) and Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands).