Maplytics: Map, Route, Territory Management, Appointment Planner, Radius Search for Dynamics 365 CRM
Integrate Bing Maps with Dynamics 365 CRM to visualize data on a map & gain geo-analytical insights
Use location intelligence to visualize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM records on Bing Maps for more productive, better performing, and more insightful business operations. Analyze geographical data linked with records to take critical actions such as Scheduling appointments in advance, planning travel routes, creating and managing territories on a map, searching records within a radius or proximity, and do a lot more with Dataverse support.
Maplytics is compatible with Dynamics 365 v9.X and above and can be deployed across online, on-premises, or partner-hosted environments. It works across devices including Android, iOS, Windows mobiles, and tablets.
Contact us at email@example.com to get a personalized demo and to have your mapping requirements addressed by our team of technology experts.
Avail our 15-day FREE trial or Click for a Custom Quote as per your requirements!
Features of Maplytics:
- Map CRM data: Geocode and plot categorized records with color-coded, custom pushpins on a map.
- Sales territory management: Auto-create territories on the map, perform binary operations, and assign territories to records with assignment rules.
- Auto scheduling: Pre-plan multi-day and recursive appointments for multiple users as per client availability.
- Route optimization: Plan travel routes with turn-by-turn navigation directions for Google Maps, Apple Maps, and Waze App.
- Radius/ Proximity search: Find records in specified radii or travel time around a location.
- Real-time tracking: Track field reps in real-time and save travel history.
- Maplytics API: Show Maplytics search results outside Dynamics 365.
- Check-in/out: Used by field reps on mobile from meeting locations with Geofencing. Share notes and attachments for quick assistance.
- PCF control: Add components on fields, and perform actions with multi-search and multiple proximities on displayed records.
- Overlay: Plot records, shape/excel files, territories, and ESRI ArcGIS feature layers on the map.
- Security template: Provide selective access to Maplytics actions to users or teams.
- Marketing management: Create geographically targeted Marketing Lists on the map.
- Mass actions: Save views, send bulk emails, export data to Excel, and more.
- Heat map visualization: Analyze CRM data on a map through its graphical intensity and pie/column charts.
- MapPoint Alternative: Maplytics is a preferred solution for the upgrade and replacement of Microsoft MapPoint in Dynamics 365 CRM.
Make the most of your Dynamics 365 CRM investments with integrated maps:
- An Assured 10-30% reduction in mileage cost with a 30-40% increase in touchpoints
- 1-2 hours or $800 monthly savings on scheduling and managing business travels
- Reduction in the territory management process from 4-5 days to a few hours
English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, Russian and Turkish
How Maplytics within Dynamics 365 CRM has helped our clients upscale their business processes:
- LMC optimized the travel time of their service reps
- NM&C achieved effective turnaround time with planned schedules
- ReEmployAbility plotted the nearest work opportunities for injured workers
- SVMIC found interesting places using POI Location Search
Explore Inogic’s extensive collection of over 15 apps designed to maximize your Dynamics 365 CRM experience. Our app portfolio covers a wide range of categories, including geospatial, storage and document management, user adoption, SaaS management, productivity, visualization, and integration. Take advantage of a free trial today and discover how our apps can elevate your Dynamics 365 CRM usage!