Bring training right where your learners are in their daily workflow with LMS365
Transform your existing corporate training environment into a collaborative learning platform by integrating the LMS365 app into Microsoft Teams. Deliver courses within a team, access training and collaborate with your colleagues without leaving Microsoft Teams.
With LMS365 app for Microsoft Teams you can:
- access corporate learning from your preferred and familiar platform
- interact with the intelligent LMS365 chatbot to search and take the training right away
- get an overview of your training in the familiar LMS365 dashboard
- browse the LMS365 catalogs to search for more courses and training plans
- personalize each user's learning journey by targeting audience or suggesting relevant training
- pin courses in chats or as a tab in a channel to make training easily accessible at any given time for relevant users
- enable conversations on pinned training between channel members
- track training activity using the ready-made Power BI dashboards and present advanced analytics with just a few clicks
LMS365 app for Microsoft Teams creates a collaborative learning experience where people are empowered through inclusive and engaging learning, whenever and wherever they need it. By combining direct interaction in teams such as meetings, chats, and videos, with corporate training environment, LMS365 provides a rich and flexible learning experience.
Integrate corporate training even further into your organization and make it directly available anywhere, anytime, with LMS365 app for Microsoft Teams. Let your company learn, collaborate, and thrive - all in one single, streamlined digital workplace.
Note: LMS365 app for Microsoft Teams is a free add-on for LMS365 and requires LMS365 installed on your Microsoft 365 tenant - see: https://appsource.microsoft.com/product/web-apps/elearningforce.lms365_spfx
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.