by Singlewire Software
Send and receive mass notifications
InformaCast Fusion is a cloud-based mass notification system from Singlewire Software that can integrate with Microsoft Teams. Users can now receive and send InformaCast notifications directly within Microsoft Teams.
When an InformaCast Fusion notification is sent to Microsoft Teams users, they will receive details about the situation taking place and instructions relevant to their safety.
When an InformaCast notification is initiated directly from Microsoft Teams using the InformaCast bot, an adaptive card will surface that can be filled out to provide details about the situation taking place, e.g. the location of the event taking place, a description of an intruder, or the type of emergency taking place. Once the card is completed, the bot will confirm the submission and send notifications through Microsoft Teams to other devices and systems connected to InformaCast Fusion, including:
- Microsoft Teams clients
- Mobile phones via SMS text messaging, calling, and iOS and Android apps
- Desk phones
- Digital signage
- Existing overhead paging systems
- IP speakers and more.
Following the notification distribution, key safety team members can use Microsoft Teams to collaborate and follow up on the situation. This provides a quick and easy way to begin coordinating a response and providing assistance. In the Microsoft Teams channel, users can:
- View summaries of responses directly from InformaCast Fusion to see the effectiveness of the notification that was sent
- Send follow up messages directly from Microsoft Teams
InformaCast Fusion is used by businesses, K-12 schools, colleges and universities, hospitals, manufacturing facilities, government agencies, and other organizations that prioritize the safety of their people. With a wide range of customizable options, InformaCast Fusion can be used to help prepare for, alert, and manage situations that include active shooter incidents, medical emergencies, severe weather, and more. By reaching a variety of systems and devices, InformaCast Fusion gives Microsoft Teams users the best opportunity to get critical safety information in front of all of their people as quickly as possible.
An InformaCast Fusion subscription is required to take advantage of these capabilities. This is an enterprise solution that requires configuration by an InformaCast Fusion administrator.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.