by RingCentral Inc.
Place calls, send SMS, and view analytics, all within your Microsoft Teams.
Boost your productivity, easily communicate and collaborate with your team members by placing quick phone calls, managing call queues, look up contacts, and many more!
RingCentral for Microsoft Teams allows users to:
- Make calls: Dial any phone number, extension, and RingCentral contact through the RingCentral dial-pad.
- Call history: View call history including missed, received, and outbound calls, and delete or call back contacts from this view.
- Voicemails: Simplify workflows with quick shortcuts to voicemail messages.
- Start an instant meeting: Easily initiate a RingCentral Video meeting with your team members.
- Manage meetings: Schedule a video meeting in the Teams calendar with an auto-generated or customized password.
- Send faxes and SMS messages: Make Teams a comprehensive communications platform with integrated fax and SMS message capabilities.
- Analytics: Gain insights in real-time on how your communications drive business, make decisions and take action with interactive reports.
- Multi-device support: Supports Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
- Dark mode: Supports light and dark themes so switch them as desired.
- Direct Routing mode: If you are primarily using RingCentral Direct Routing solution, then you can still use the RingCentral embedded application for SMS, Fax, and for checking voicemail.
To get started using the RingCentral integration and ensure you can make calls and manage your meetings within Microsoft Teams, please download the RingCentral App ↗. For step-by-step instructions, please review our guide: How to move to the RingCentral Desktop App ↗
New to RingCentral? Sign up here ↗
- Supports Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Available for all RingCentral MVP™ subscriptions.
- Requires the RingCentral App ↗ to make calls.
- An active Microsoft Office 365 account is required.
- Windows 7 and above or Mac OS X 10.10 (or later) is required.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
At a glance