Access all your Moodle content inside Microsoft Teams
Seamlessly integrates the powerful Moodle LMS with Microsoft Teams collaborative tools.
The mConnect app by Skooler brings the leading global open-source LMS Moodle into Microsoft Teams for a one-stop teaching and learning experience. Access Moodle courses, topics, assignments, and calendar all from within team channels. Deliver impactful, collaborative learning with features like chat, shared files, and online meetings. The app is highly customizable, giving instructors the ability to create learning tabs for each class and giving admins time-saving controls.
- Moodle courses available in channel learning tabs
- Customized templates to create teams based on courses
- Batch course creation
- Advanced controls to give lecturers flexibility
- Single sign-on with OpenID Connect available
A Moodle user with Site Administrator permissions and a Microsoft 365 user with Global Administrator permissions (not regular admin) are required to set up the app.
Skooler cannot guarantee that links out from Moodle will display correctly inside Microsoft Teams.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.