by Grow360 Pte Ltd
Grow powers professionals and teams to achieve their full potential.
Grow powers professionals and teams to achieve their full potential. To thrive in today's volatile and uncertain business environment, you and your teams must be constantly learning and adapting. As projects become more complex and the role of a team grows in importance, developing leadership skills that promote successful teamwork is no longer a luxury.
Learning is most effective when it is:
- Ongoing: Instead of doing intensive learning occasionally, you should be learning every day and every week.
- Embedded in your work: The best way to learn is by doing. When you can practice new skills immediately in your professional context, your learning will stick better.
- Convenient: It's hard to fit in time for learning when you are busy. To make learning easier, you should be able to do it whenever it is most convenient for you.
The Grow app for Microsoft Teams facilitates learning that is ongoing, embedded, and convenient. When you make Grow part of your Microsoft Teams, you will receive regular articles on leadership development and human skills in a Grow channel, from trusted sources to help you learn. These articles will appear every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and you can then access these articles easily whenever it suits you. Grow's Get Learning Resources feature allows you to view a new article on-demand at any time.
Grow's articles address a wide range of topics related to personal and team development, including:
- Emotional intelligence
- Organization & planning
- Personal brand
- Health & well-being
Learning today should be lifelong. The articles provided by Grow are valuable for professionals in all stages of their professional and leadership development.
At Grow, we believe that leadership development has to come from within. We believe that individuals should be in charge of how and when they develop. Access My Grow Space within Microsoft Teams to focus on your own individual growth.
Grow unlocks better team performance by enabling feedback, self-reflection, and development planning. With our Microsoft Teams integration, you can add your team from your Grow account to seamlessly work on your team development.
For more information on Grow's offerings, please visit www.grow360.com
Contact developers at email@example.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.