by Cireson LLC
A Microsoft 365 Service Desk That Matures with Your Microsoft 365 Technology Adoption.
Tikit is a Microsoft 365 service desk built for IT teams at any stage in their Microsoft 365 technology journey. Tikit starts as a simple and conversational Microsoft Teams ticketing system, providing IT analysts with essential support features within the Teams interface. As your organization adopts more Microsoft 365 technology, you can upgrade to take advantage of our native integrations with products like Power Automate, Azure AD and Intune. If you’re looking for an intuitive service desk ticketing solution without the complexity or added expense of the leading SaaS ITSM vendors, you’ve come to the right place. Built specifically for the Microsoft ecosystem, Tikit helps you take advantage of your current Microsoft investments. With Tikit, analysts can:
· Turn chats and emails into actionable tickets in seconds
· Deflect repetitive questions using artificial intelligence (AI)
· Triage more granularly using groups and multi-departments
· Manage tickets interchangeably in Web App, Web UI and mobile
· Get information before a ticket is created using templates and custom forms
· Utilize powerful integrations including Power Automate, Power BI, Intune
The result is predictable ticket volume, improved employee experience, streamlined service desk workflow, faster ticket resolution and more time for complex problem solving, planning and/or reporting.
Capitalize on your existing Microsoft investment; install our free trial in minutes and experience the Tikit difference yourself.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.