by SARL Maskott
Collaborate and share educational content with your team
Animate and energize your courses, your assessments, your trainings. Teach, assess students’ understanding, poll, entertain! You have a time-saving, motivational, interactions facilitator solution that enables learning with innovative training tools.
Adapted to various professional fields and the educational world, Tactileo app for Microsoft Teams allows you to share and dispense your content more easily.
Trainers: Collaborate with your educational team
Does an existing Tactileo resource suits you? Have you built a quiz, an adaptive course, a training or any other educational content on Tactileo? Make more use of resources by sharing them with your colleagues with only a few clicks. From the cards shared in the conversations, your entire team can view a resource or have access to its details and options.
Trainers: Easily spread activities to your learners
Share activity session to record respondents’ results.
- Search for an existing session or create a new one. The created one will automatically include a link to its associated Teams’ channel conversations, making it easy to join Teams at any time via a browser.
- Share session’s access in the conversations.
- Set up a tab to access a session. With the tabs, session’s creation is simplified: no classes/groups/students to select, learners accessing the tab will automatically be registered.
These functions require a Trainer account on Tactileo. If you do not have an account, get a free trial from this address : https://www.tactileo.com/en/try-the-digital-learning-plateform-tactileo-for-free/
Learners: Take control of your training, progress at your own pace
For learners: choose to login with your personal account or to remain anonymous if you don’t have one. You will find your activities in the cards shared in the conversations as well as in the tabs set up by your trainers.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.