by Media Interactiva Solutions
Train and assess your students or staff more efficiently.
Evaluate your team's skills more efficiently with MeasureUp!
MeasureUp now integrates with Microsoft Teams to easily access and distribute MeasureUp practice tests. Streamline launches of Practice Tests and Assessments in Microsoft Teams, using the MeasureUp App. Easily distribute the tests you want to make available and share them with your team on the go so they can start training immediately.
Who is MeasureUp for?
1. Corporations that would like to train their staff in an easy and efficient manner.
2. Commercial Training organizations and schools that incorporate Teams for their student learners.
Note: To be able to use this app, you need to have a valid account in an active organization in the MeasureUp platform. More information here.
MeasureUp App: enjoy Microsoft Official practice tests with all the facilities of Teams.
Since 1997, MeasureUp has been the leading worldwide provider of IT certification practice tests and assessment, and created the Microsoft Official Practice Test. Our inventory also includes top vendors including AWS, Cisco, CompTIA, and PMI.
Now, thanks to its integration with Microsoft Teams, you and your students or employees can enjoy many more benefits:
- Allows users access to their practice tests or assessments right inside Teams.
- No need to create a learning locker, we do that for you.
- Allows users to access their practice tests or assessments without registering or logging in, simply using their Microsoft accounts.
- Distribute practice tests to different channels with Messaging to users from inside teams.
- Access the MeasureUp Reporting Suite from the Teams Admin Center.
- Users access their score history right inside their locker in Teams.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.