by PURSUIT TECHNOLOGY AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
The Acorn LMS app lets you to find content, complete learning, and get reminders for upcoming events
The Acorn LMS app places learning right in the flow of work.
The Acorn app integrates directly into Teams, allowing users to access training from the LMS without leaving their chat screens.
Your people can see all their compliance notifications and requirements in real-time, as well as being able to access and complete all training while still in the Teams app. They can ask for content recommendations and the Acorn chatbot shall answer with links that allow them to view any content in the same screen.
The full content catalogue, including resources from third party content providers such as LinkedIn Learning, Go1 and Skillsoft, can be viewed, accessed and completed through the app. Within the Acorn app integrated into MS Teams, users can also:
- Access their unique Acorn dashboard and navigate around it
- Send content links to other users in Teams
- Chat with other learners about coursework
- Get notifications and reminders for due dates & upcoming sessions
- View their training history and any content in progress.
Acorn brings learning to your people. Ensure the path of least deviation work by integrating Acorn LMS with your Microsoft Teams platform.
If you have any questions about the Acorn LMS app, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.