Panopto for Microsoft Teams
Send Microsoft Teams meeting recordings to Panopto and view Panopto content
The Panopto integration allows you to export your Microsoft Teams meeting to Panopto, and also allows you to easily search, share, and view your Panopto videos without leaving Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams meeting recordings in Panopto are easy to centralize, manage and share along with your other Panopto video assets. Panopto automatically creates a visual index of every meeting and enables accessibility features such as human verified closed captioning.
Additionally, you may now access your favorite Panopto features without leaving Microsoft Teams:
1. Browse your Panopto video library via the Panopto Home tab.
2. Create a new channel tab mapped to a Panopto folder.
3. Search and share your Panopto video via the Teams Message Extension.
4. Select and present your Panopto video in a scheduled meeting.
5. Receive notifications when a new Panopto video is ready to view.
If you do not have a Panopto site, visit https://www.panopto.com to learn more.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.