B12 combines knowledge reinforcement and practice to maximize impact.
The platform that accelerates the retention of new knowledge
Following any learning activity, B12 maximizes knowledge retention and employee performance. Much like going to the gym, repetitions and practice makes perfect.
A training program much like the gym
- Following training, B12 offers a reinforcement program spanning 2-3 months, with activities done 1-3 times per week and that last 5-10 minutes each.
- Use B12’s artificial intelligence to customize programs according to individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Reinforcement, continuous practice, and habit tracking improve adoption of new technology by reducing errors, oversights, and hesitations.
Measure and correct deviations
- Similar to a fitness program, measuring performance indicators and key behaviours allows for properly focused efforts that lead to continuous improvement.
- Consult the dashboard to follow in real time the results of a department, team, or individual.
- Use specific performance indicators to target weaknesses and plan remediation activities.
B12 increases your return on investment
Integrated into Microsoft Teams
With B12, an important part of training takes place within the workflow. B12 is integrated with Teams for seamless use by employees and managers and for maximized engagement.
Accurately measure performance and precision
The B12 dashboard confirms that employees have mastered new tasks before performing them on the job. This allows for quicker achievement of full performance!
Keep up with updates and deployments
B12 reduces design time by 15 to 30 % when deploying new activities. Adjustments and updates are done in a few clicks and allow you to track the evolution of your transformation in real time.
To get started, contact us at email@example.com.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.