Our virtual CISO offering provides organizations a senior level security executive for ongoing security program management and governance.
Our Virtual CISO (vCISO) service is a custom engagement that can be delivered as a static project or ongoing, month-to-month service. vCISO is intended for organizations that need security support at the executive strategy level. Netrix helps you to analyze your security operations, assess your security strategy, align Microsoft 365 security features, develop IT plans, grasp the latest innovations, ensure business continuity, and more. Your vCISO brings not only an extensive Microsoft technical background but also a supporting list of industry-wide vendors and applies that technical knowledge to help you reach your goals while staying within budget.
Virtual CISO offering includes:
- Security program design: Implement a program to manage risk and organizational data with a set of policies, processes, and systems
- Compliance & Controls: Assist with SOC readiness and compliance, help meet compliance initiatives (HI-PAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA, and FISMA), and evaluate framework controls (ISO 27001, NIST, FISMA, CoBIT)
- Policy Review & Development: Create, update, or review policies to manage risk while supporting business initiatives
- IT audits & Security RFI Responses: Perform internal audits to identify gaps and assist with 3rd party requests for information
- Data Classification & Data Loss Prevention: Work with business to identify data classification categories and help identify and implement DLP technologies
- Establish Security Awareness Initiatives: Provide security awareness training and implement tools to reinforce training