Import Opening Journal
by Dhyey Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
A complete solution for Import Opening Journals with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Transfer opening stock and balances from old ERP system or manual register is lengthy, time consuming work and tedious task.
Direct entry in new system requires training and data entry person, which will take few days and delays go live activity.
Import Opening Journal add on ease this activity through import and export Excel/CSV template process mapped according to minimum required mandatory fields to transfer opening values.
Export Excel/CSV sheet, enter data and import it back to system, validate and review data and post the journals.
1. It will be helpful to migrate data of Item stock, Customer balance and Vendor balance.
2. Export Pre-defined template of Item Journal & General Journal & import the same template with journal data.
3. Export journal template with selected template name and batch names.
4. It validates data while import and show error message.
5. Easy to define tracking details like Lot Nos. and Serial Nos. in excel template to upload opening quantity with tracking details in same item line. 6. It auto inserts tracking lines in Item journal after import Excel template item data.
7. Import journal with active dimensions.
8. Import journal using CSV file format.
2. It imports template’s data lines in your journal page and speed up the process of importing data into Business Central.
3. Auto updates Item Tracking Lines of items when tracking is enabled.
4. No need to create specific other excel template or layouts.
5. Quick download template with sample format.
This app supports the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.