by Stoneridge Software LLC
Create, monitor, and report non-financial data within your general ledger accounts.
Statistical Accounts for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business
Central provides easy-to-use, non-currency balance General Ledger (G/L) accounts to
record on financial data allowing you to post transactions to these accounts
and have a secure, clear audit trail.
- Keep track of important non-financial data, such as headcount, square
footage, within your G/L account and use this information to run more
- Use Statistical Accounts within your Dynamics 365 Business Central account schedules, and other reporting tools, to automate and simplify common reporting requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I incorporate Statistical Accounts values in my third-party reports, such as Jet Reports and Power BI?
- Yes, transactions are posted to the G/L entries table
- Can I incorporate Statistical Accounts in
- Can I create my own General Ledger batch for Statistical Account postings?
- Can Statistical Accounts be used in conjunction with allocations?